Thursday, November 8, 2012

Always the same

Every single time that i feel "It's almost over, now i can take a break at last" something happens and was worse is that, THAT something is followed by a pile of work. -_-
I don't even know where to start from... I haven't been able to do anything for my comics for the past three weeks. It is starting to get to me... -_-
  
I have already bought an agenda in order to arrange my time, but apparently it's useless since i still don't have any time left.
  
Right now my first concern is to get into an art college. I have people telling me that it will be almost impossible for me to get into a four year college since i haven't been living in the U.S. for over a year (which recently became three years). I don't like negative thinking or answers; there is a way and I'll find it.
I will be taking place in two competitions with the hope that I'll achieve something.
 
Lately i have too many things to keep up with (probably more than i can follow). I'll manage somehow.  

Page 10 of Resolution is almost ready (it's been that way for three weeks). During the weekend I'll try to make Little Devil panic page 3.
I for some reason feel guilty that i haven't been able to upload my comics for so long. I'll try to make it up.

Again i am sorry and i hope you understand

Billie Klemm.

No comments:

Post a Comment