Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April

  It's been some time since i last wrote anything! Things have been kinda crazy lately. I am rushing to finish my senior project since it's almost the deadline for it. Another thing that's going on is I am trying to continue with my comic since I am getting many offers lately, but the time i have to actually work on it is very limited. 
  This week I managed to sell a painting, and with the money i bought a camera in order to take photos of my work and try to promote it to galleries; i have no idea how that will turn out! Also I've been thinking of doing some smaller things, for example bookmarks and try selling them around... In fact I came up with that idea a couple of years ago but never really did anything. Maybe I'll also start making jewelry again, i kinda miss it.
  My main priority for now is getting my license; then I'll be able to move freely and promote my work. My plan is that once i complete my comic, or do a DECENT book illustration, to send my work to publishers; just so that i see how it goes (It probably won't happen, but you never know!).
That's it for now. I'll try to write and upload artwork more frequently.
'Till then, take care y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment